Oscar nominee director Morten Tyldum doesn’t demonstrate me he can pull an oscar caliber film with the two biggest stars of the last 2 years.
This is not an good review maybe but I want to tell in bullets.
- The Script is poor with good moments.
- Pratt and Lawrence chemistry is good but not awesome.
- My screening have people laughing in serious moments because the inaccurate direction and performances.
- The Story could be better.
- 90% Predictable
- Not on my top 10 worst films of the year because there worst films out there.
2.5/5 … -C , whatever.